My insurer is providing full coverage for most damage expenses, but hasn’t fulfilled everything covered in my policy. What should I do?

If an insurance company isn’t providing the full range of coverage they should be providing according to the policy, they aren’t upholding their end of that agreement. The insurer needs to provide adequate coverage for any and all applicable costs; anything less than what a policy calls for may be grounds for a bad faith lawsuit. For instance, insurers who provide full housing damage coverage while failing to pay temporary housing coverage as per the policy may be sued for that missing coverage.

Incomplete coverage for your property damage claim is unacceptable. If your insurer hasn’t followed their own policy agreement, you may be entitled to pursue that coverage through a bad faith lawsuit. To discuss your options at length with a knowledgeable legal advisor, call our attorneys of Williams Hart at (713) 352-0031 today.

Quick Contact